ActLMS.com Terms Of ServiceBy accessing or using services through ActLMS.com (collectively refered to the "Services", or "services", "this Website"), you are agreeing to all of the following Terms of Service or the Terms. ActLMS.com may sometimes be referred to as "we", "us" and "our" in this page. The Services provided by ActLMS.com may change from time to time with or without prior notice. Such new changes shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Use of ServicesThese Terms of Service are a binding contract between you and ActLMS.com. You may use our Services only for educational purposes that are legal. If you intend to use our Services for yourself or on behalf of your child, a school, institution, company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract and represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so before using our services. You must understand, accept and comply with these Terms before using our Services. If you do not fully agree to or fully understand these terms, you are not allowed to use our services. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to read these terms for you and agree to them on your behalf. You and your parent must both understand these terms completely before you use our Services or provide any information to us.
Accounts & Conduct
- In order to access certain Services available through this Website, you must sign up for an account.
- When registering an account with ActLMS.com you must use a secure email address and select a password that only you have access to.
- You are required to provide current, accurate, and complete information during the registration.
- As an Account Holder, you are responsible for the safekeep of your password and you agree not to share your password with anyone.
- If you are using our Services as a teacher, instructor, an educator or on behalf of a School or District, you are responsible for actions of all users who have joined your school while using ActLMS.com. You agree to immediately notify ActLMS.com of any unauthorized use of any account or any other breach of security.
- To create an account with ActLMS.com you must be at least 13 years old.
- If you are a student under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to us, unless your school, district, and/or teacher has obtained prior consent from your parent or guardian to do so.
We collect personal information from children under 13 where the child's school, district and/or teacher has agreed to obtain consent from the child's parent or guardian to disclose the child's personal information to us prior to using our Services.
- you certify that you are a school principal or teacher employed by a school, district, educational institution or a company that provides professional training.
- you certify that you have obtained written consent from a parent of each child who is under 13 of age, before allowing that student access to ActLMS.com.
- you certify that you will comply with a parent of a child under 13 of age if that parent requests for any reason that the child's personal information be revoked or deleted from our system.
- you must make best effort to keep your Teacher Pin (if applicable) and Student Pin private and secure.
- you must contact us immediately at email@example.com if you have knowledge of a student under 13 years of age who has provided personal information to ActLMS.com without proper parental consent.
- You agree to use ActLMS.com for educational purpose only. You agree not to: misuse this Website; commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or any other material which is malicious, hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; use offensive language; cause annoyance to other users; post any "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of this Website and Services.
- Any activities mentioned above are considered prohibited usage and may result in account suspension or cancellation without a refund and may result in fees and/or civil action imposed by ActLMS.com without prior notice.
Content & CopyrightActLMS.com does not control nor claims ownership of Content submitted by users. Submitted Content, files and information belong to the owner of the account from which it was submitted from.
ActLMS.com has no obligation to monitor Content, files and information submitted by users. School administrators, teachers or a responsible education authority may monitor, moderate or restrict access to Content such as Content posted by teachers, students, etc, or discussions and comments.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- ActLMS.com will not be held liable for any Content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, or otherwise made available via our Services.
- ActLMS.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by you or any user under your account who fails to safekeep his/her account information.
- ActLMS.com will not be liable for any loss of data, damage or Service interruption caused by hardware failure, network issues, software bugs, distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Invoice & PaymentsFor accounts that require payment, you may select to pay quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or other agreed upon basis in advance of providing Services. Payment is due on or before the due date. Service may be interrupted and loss of data may occur on accounts that are past due.
Account Cancelation & TerminationCancelation request must:
- be initiated both from Account Holder's account and from the School's main email address on file with ActLMS.com.
- contain the School ID of the account you wish to cancel.
RefundsProrated refunds are issued in USD for unused Services if customer does not wish to retain an active account and has specifically requested a cancelation and refund in writing. Refunds are calculated from the start of next monthly cycle to the end of the paid cycle. No refunds are issued for the remainder of the current monthly cycle.
- Refunds are processed only after account cancellation has been submitted as described above.
- Request for a refund must be submitted from the School's main email address on file with ActLMS.com.
- Request for a refund must contain the School ID of the account you wish to cancel.
- Request for a refund must contain the name of the person who paid for the current active account.
- Refunds are issued to the person who has paid for the unused Services.
Technical SupportTechnical support is available by email or ticketing system only and is provided to school administrators.
Changes to Service and Pricing
- ActLMS.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any part thereof.
- ActLMS.com reserves the right to change prices of all Services. Price changes are subject to 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be posted at any time to the Service page or account holder's dashboard.
ActLMS.com reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service without notice.Last changed on November 14, 2018